20220513

I told my team, ‘Let’s not be sexy. Let’s not overreach. Let’s be conservative in our approach.’

 


So why isn’t Jack Harlow indicted with all those rappers? That’s what a reporter wanted to know at a recent press conference surrounding the announcement of gang-related charges against the likes of Young Thug and Gunna in Fulton County, Georgia.

“Um, the indictment’s got Young Thug and a bunch of other rappers. But there’s one name I was expecting to see, and I didn’t. And that’s Jack Harlow,” asked a reporter. “Can you speak to that?”

District Attorney Fani Willis looked up with a slight smirk before saying, “What I’ll tell you is that, as large as this indictment is, I told my team, ‘Let’s not be sexy. Let’s not overreach. Let’s be conservative in our approach.’ Which is always the approach that I take. In taking that approach, 28 defendants were indicted and they were indicted for the crimes that were appropriate for this RICO indictment.”

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/jack-harlow-not-indicted-young-thug-reporter-1351369/

No comments: